Thursday 13 September 2018

About me

My name is Abdul. I wanted to take part in the games design course as i love games before i came to college i was looking for something to do other than sitting in my room playing games. So i decided to look at creating games. It was then i found game maker i looked at a few tutorials and successfully remade space invaders. while designing the game was fun what really got me into games design was the programming. After my first game i started looking at more powerful software such as unity but it was much more complicated than game maker that's the entire reason i came to college to understand how to use the more complex software. My favourite game currently is rainbow six siege as i enjoy the competitive aspect of it. I also enjoy playing assassins creeds origins as the story is enjoyable and the combat is immersive.

No comments:

Post a Comment